Johnson Family Reunion Portraits [San Luis Obispo Photography]

So I've had this 35 person family portrait shoot on the books for about a month. I've been wondering..."what in the heck should I do with that many people?" Well as I was researching some ideas for large groups I found the picture planet. If you met this group you would know this was the perfect shot for them. They were so fun! It's super easy to make your own picture planet...here's a link to the step-by-step Photoshop instructions. You just need a panoramic image. I took 7 individual shoots and stitched them together in Photoshop.


Family Portrait: Picture Planet

Family Portrait: Reunion Portrait under the Pier

Family Portrait: The Goofy Version

Family Portrait: The First Generation

Family Portrait: Fisheye from the Pier Down

No comments: