Bianca & James [Santa Cruz Wedding Photography]

I was so happy to have the opportunity to photograph Bianca and James on their wedding day. We met at the 2009 Fall Central Coast Bride Fair and I knew right away they would hire me...we just clicked. On their second lap around the show they asked for a contract and wanted to reserve their date right then. They had a beautiful garden wedding at Peachwood's in Santa Cruz. David Smith, owner and chef at Peachwood's, created a wonderful spread for dinner. The florist was Laura at Sweeley Designs, she did an amazing job. Brian Burns with All Occasions was DJ for a great group of dancers.

Candid Photograph of Bride and Groom After Ceremony

This is the wedding when I started my new trend. Immediately after the ceremony I whisked the couple around a corner and gave them 5 minutes to be alone. Josh and I took candid photos from a reasonable distance. On most wedding days this is the only time the bride and groom get to spend alone until the reception is over.

Photograph of Wedding Ceremony at Peachwood's

Wedding Photography of Bride and Groom's First Kiss

Portrait of Bride and Groom

Funny Portrait of the Best Man

Photograph of Tables at Peachwood's


Photography of Peachwood's Salmon

Night Wedding Photography of Bride and Groom in Garden at Peachwood's

No comments: