Central Coast Fashion Week: Francisco Castro/Bloke [San Luis Obispo Photography]

I ran into my friend Freya downtown last weekend and she suggested that I shoot the Central Coast Fashion Week series at Native. I missed one show in the series but I caught Francisco Castro and Bloke this Friday. With the runway lighting I was able to shoot the whole show without using my flash. The photos turned out really great. I can't make next weeks show because I have a wedding but I will definitely be attending the show on the 29th.

Fashion Photography: Bloke Menswear

Fashion Photography: Bloke Menswear, Blake A. Corl-Baietti

Fashion Photography: Bloke Menswear

Fashion Photography: Bloke Menswear, Titus Jewel Shelton

Fashion Photography: Bloke Menswear

Fashion Photography: Bloke Menswear

Fashion Photography: Francisco Castro Design, Gabrielle Rivera Valedón

Fashion Photography: Francisco Castro Design, Sarah Lynn Gronski
My Favorite Dress!

Fashion Photography: Francisco Castro Design, Amber Costa

Fashion Photography: Francisco Castro Design, Bianca Andrea Mettler

Fashion Photography: Francisco Castro Design, Jasmine Nichelle

Fashion Photography: Francisco Castro Design

Fashion Photography: Francisco Castro Design, Kaitlyn Fitzenberger

Fashion Photography: Francisco Castro Design, Melissa Feehan

Fashion Photography: Francisco Castro Design, Amber Costa with Francisco

No comments: