Sara & Derek [Santa Barbara Wedding Photography]

With so many of my favorite things in one wedding I don't know where to start. I met Derek a couple of years back through one of my best friends, John. Derek and I quickly became friends so when he and Sara started planning their wedding they asked me to meet them. With a shoe/truck themed wedding, a dog, succulents, cupcakes, The Canary Hotel Rooftop, Bob Stock DJing, Skylae at Queen Bees providing gorgeousness and several of my very dear friends I was in total wedding photographer heaven! Plus Josh was even available to work with me :)

Wedding Photography: Bride, Groom, Shoes, Truck!

Wedding Photography: THE Shoes

Wedding Photography: Lovely Bridal Bouquet

Wedding Photography: The Rings and Handkercheif

Wedding Photography: The Beautiful Bride

Wedding Photography: Girls

Wedding Photography: Abby the Dog

Wedding Photography: Shoe Shaped Place Cards for Girls

Wedding Photography: Truck Shaped Place Cards for Boys

Wedding Photography: The Truck and The Guys

Wedding Photography: The Groom

Wedding Photography: Ceremony of the Canary Rooftop
overlooking the Santa Barbara Mission

Wedding Photography: Immediately After the Ceremony


Wedding Photography: Bride and Groom

Wedding Photography: Eric and Katy

Wedding Photography: Skylae from Queen Bees

Wedding Photography: Reno and Christina

Wedding Photography: The Most Delicious Chocolate Cupcakes

Wedding Photography: First Dance

Wedding Photography: A Kiss While Dancing

Wedding Photography: Laughing at the DJ

Wedding Photography: DJ Bob Stock

Wedding Photography: Dear Friend John

No comments: