Ben & Jess [San Luis Obispo Engagement Photography]

Ben and Jess were referred to me by my friend Alyse. I met Ben's mom first in San Francisco. She asked me for a list of florist, hairstylist and DJs from the San Luis Obispo area. I was happy to help them and I'm super excited for this wedding because I get to work with some of my favorite vendors all in one event! Ben and Jess were in Morro Bay the same weekend I had finals at Cuesta so we met up at the dunes just North of the Morro Rock. They brought their dog and a good friend to help wrangle her. Jess and Ben is very photogenic and Ben has a great grasp on how to act in a pose so that the photo is natural but still has a portrait feel. I can't wait to work with them in July at Eagle Castle.

Engagement Photography: Sitting in Ice Plant


Engagement Photography: Natural Portrait of Couple

Engagement Photography: Kissing with their Dog on the Beach

Engagement Photography: Walking the Dog with Morro Rock behind

Engagement Photography: Stick Fighting

Engagement Photography: In the light of Sunset

Engagement Photography: Initials in the Sand

Engagement Photography: Sunset on Morro Bay Beach

Engagement Photography: One Silly Shot

No comments: