Beckie's Baby Shower [Little Rock Photography]

My sister is having her third baby...a boy. This time I was in town for her baby shower so I photographed it for her. We are actually step-sisters so we don't have the same parents but her two daughters are like mini's of me and Beckie when we were little trouble-makers.

Baby Shower Photography: My niece/mini-me

Baby Shower Photography: Cake

Baby Shower Photography: It's A Boy Candy

Baby Shower Photography: A Note from the Baby

Baby Shower Photography: Candles

Baby Shower Photography: My Older Niece/Beckie's Mini

Baby Shower Photography: My Sisters Grandma

Baby Shower Photography: The Girls Helping Open Gifts

Baby Shower Photography: Opening Gifts

Baby Shower Photography: Portrait with Cousin, Aunt and Grandma

Baby Shower Photography: Portrait with Her Mom

Baby Shower Photography: Grandma with the Girls

No comments: