California Weds! [San Luis Obispo Wedding Photography]

 [San Francisco, Monterey, San Luis Obispo Photography]This year I was thrilled to have one of my weddings choosen as a feature in our local publications, California Weds. Anyone who has seen my Website, Facebook or any of my print material in the last few months knows that I am TOTALLY in love with Rebecca & Kevin's wedding. I am thrilled that they were choosen. Special thanks to Josh Simas for being my #2 on this one...you rocked it with me!

California Weds is a bi-annual wedding planning magazine published by The Tribune. You can read the full article here.


In addition to the feature, two of my other weddings were choosen for the Wedding Album section of the publication, Fathema & Aaron and Marie & Chris.



April Wise Photography

No comments: