Opportunities - 2010 Youth Calendar [San Francisco, Monterey, San Luis Obispo Photography]

In 2009 I was given the chance to volunteer my services to San Luis Obispo County Department of Social Services for their 2010 Youth Calendar. Each youth was given the chance to have a photo shoot in a work environment of their choice.

First, I photographed Brittany, an aspiring Nurse, in the Bravo Pediatrics and Dr. Talieh's office. Brittany was outgoing and played along great with all of my ideas. We even made my assistant pose as a patient in a few shots that didn't get used in the final layout.


We had so much fun the first time! So when another photographer backed out I was invited to do a 2nd shot with William, a 16 year old interested in being a Police Officer. William was very shy but we managed to get some great shots of him before his ride along.

iii Design did an amazing job with the final layout. A different photographer was used for almost every youth's shoot but they used a strong layout and design elements to create consistency.

April Wise Photography

No comments: