Colleen & Brandon [Monterey Wedding Photography]

I actually never met Colleen and Brandon before their wedding. I talked to Colleen a few times but mostly we just emailed. So I didn't really know what to expect but I was pleasantly surprised not just by the couple but by the beautiful setting, elegant decor and fun group of guests. This was my first wedding at Club Del Monte and I was super excited about the peacocks. One of them posed for me and Alex for several minutes while I got the perfect shoes shot (We all know how much I love shoes!) Actually feathers were a theme at this wedding. The bouquets by Kathleen Keil's were surrounded in white feathers and the center pieces were white feathers in tall vases. Veronica at Cakes by Veronica did a beautiful job on the cake.

Portrait of Bride and Groom

Photograph of Wedding Dress

Photograph of Bride and Bridesmaids Bouquets by Kathleen Keil's

Photograph of Tables at Club Del Monte

Photograph of Bride's Shoes and Peacock

Wedding Photography of Bride Walking Down Aisle

Wedding Photography of Bride during Ceremony

Wedding Photography of Groom during Ceremony

Photograph of Bride and Groom's First Kiss

Photograph of Bride and Groom enjoying a personal moment after the ceremony

Wedding Photography of Bridal Party

Portrait of Bride and Groom

Portrait of Bride and Groom before Reception

Photograph of Cake, Cakes by Veronica

Photograph of Club Del Monte Ballroom

Candid Photography of Bride and Grooms First Dance

Photograph of Bride and Groom Signing Marriage License

Photograph of Bride and Groom on Stairs

Photograph of Groom with Bride in Background

Portrait of Bride with Groom in Background

No comments: