Soiree San Francisco [San Francisco Commercial Photography]

First off I love this place! It's a tiny little boutique stationary shop and every time I stop by I fall in love with all of their adorable cards, invitations, gifts, notepads etc. I met Misty at Soiree through the owner of Dottie Doolittle. Maggie was at their grand opening and mention that she had hired me to help with her website. They are right next door so the next day she took me by to introduce me. Misty said they also needed help getting new products on their website. Most small business owner aren't tech/web savy but want to have a online presence and sell online. We updated their holiday section with lots of awesome cards, gifts and stationary ideas. Also we are talking about a referral program for Family Portrait sessions. Next, we plan to work on their Facebook and Email Marketing programs.

Screen Shot of Soiree San Francisco's Home Page
The Super Fun Holiday Plates I Added to The Soiree Website

No comments: