Paulsen Family Portraits [San Luis Obispo Photography]

Ok so I'm willing to admit it, I'm a little tired of the all white shirts on the beach look for portraits. It's cute but when you shoot it all the time it gets boring. These guys really mixed it up. They decided that each family would were a different colored shirt. They came to Pismo from Orange County. Originally I thought I wouldn't be able to do their session because I had already moved to San Francisco but since the Central Coast Fashion Week documentary premiere was the night before I was happy to be able to shoot this session. They had 4 small children, so it was a little more work than usual to get everyone to look at the camera and not cry. In the end we got a lot of great shots.

Family Portrait: Grandparents and Grandchildren

Family Portrait: Mommy and Baby Candid

Family Portrait: The Whole Family

Family Portrait: Everyone looking at the Ocean

Family Portrait: Smiling Baby

No comments: